Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More on Richard R. LaCroix , alias Richard M Lacroix

Stay tuned everyone-- there is much more info coming about Richard Lacroix and his con game. He likes to use big company names that he says " we are in the final negotiation to sign a big deal" Turner Broadcasting, Markel Corp, NFL, Goldman Sachs are just a few companies he says is backing him- Then he uses excuses "technical issues" as to why he never gets the deal done---His lawyers and officers of MVP & Ceto always send out letters making it seem like a deal with a big company is imminent.....watch out for his attorneys---they must know what a Con he is and they have been pushing his paper for many years....Once I have more on them I will publish their names too.

3 comments:

  1. I have recently had contact with him. This is all very concerning. Do you know if there are any warrants out for his arrest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. unless you identify yourself I cannot tell you anything--you can email me at suitesonlafayette@comcast.net. Then we can talk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Understood, I am going to call the number listed on the website (866-***-****) within the next five minutes. Please be around that phone. I hope you will answer. I believe I have information that may prove useful to you.

    ReplyDelete